- It is important to note that if you are enrolled in the school system’s Alert Now program, that does not necessarily mean that you are enrolled in the town’s. It’s important to make sure that you are in the town wide system.
- If you have an unlisted phone number, you may not be included in the system. Please contact the New Fairfield Office of Emergency Management to add your number to the system! Contact can be made either through:
Calling (203) 312-5719
Mail in Attached Form.
- If you have new telephone or wish to make sure your number is included in the system, you may simply call the Office (203) 312-5719 to confirm or add a new number. You may also use the mail/fax form as well.
- Telephone numbers WILL NOT be given to other agencies other than the town. The town will not divulge or sell the numbers.
- Caller ID systems will show the following
" 411 " or “312-5600.”
On selective Caller ID systems you may have to program in telephone numbers to your system.