You may register for any program in person or by mail at any time.
- Full payment must accompany registration
- A $25.00 charge will be assessed on any returned checks
- If you register early, you may ensure the class you want will not be closed or canceled
- Registration for any program is accepted in person, by mail, over the telephone with a credit card, or through our online registration system.
- The New Fairfield Parks and Recreation Department follows the school schedule for most of our classes. If there is no school on a specific class date, then there will be no class for Parks and Recreation. Please check with the office if you are unsure whether or not a class will meet. In the event of weather cancellations or early dismissal from school, evening classes will also be canceled. Please contact the Parks and Recreation Department at 312-5633 during regular hours for more information or listen to our cancellation information mailbox on our voicemail system.
Refund InformationIt is requested that careful consideration be given prior to registering for a program!
- Registration may be canceled up to seven days prior to a program’s starting date. Certain programs are non-refundable and are so indicated in the program description.
- No refunds will be given once a program has begun except for illness documented by a physician. For medical emergencies, refunds will be prorated for sessions attended. Absolutely no refunds will be given for any used portion of a program OR after completion of the program.
- Refunds will be given if a Parks and Recreation program is canceled by the Parks and Recreation Department.
If you feel an exception should be made to the above policy, please bring your concern to the Parks and Recreation Commission monthly meeting. These meetings are held on the second Monday of every month in the New Fairfield Community Room at 7:00 p.m.