Updated COVID19 information and resources HERE.

Veteran Discharges

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option
All veterans who served during war time may be eligible for a reduction on the assessed value of their property, by recording their veterans discharge papers (DD-214) in the Town Clerk's Office. Any questions regarding eligibility may be directed to the Tax Assessor at 203-312-5625.

Certified copies of your DD-214 can be obtained by contacting:

National Personnel Records Center Military Personnel Records 9700 Page Boulevard St. Louis, MO 63132-5100

(800) 827-1000